Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hello Everyone!




So, Christmas has come and gone once again. I'd say my Christmas was decent--about as good as it can get when you have a fever of 102. Oh well, such is life.

Other than being sick, I've been staying busy: painting murals and working on some other jobs here and there. I'm even working on a couple of illustrations for a compilation poetry book coming out in a few months. I've also been learning how to knit and got myself into quite a knitting frenzy during the past few weeks. But I do have to say, I must learn more than the regular knit stitch because I've confined myself to making only scarves. And without knowing how to put more than one color in a scarf, I've become rather bored with the whole thing. So, I've got to go back to the knitting classes so I can learn something else.

Here are some pictures of a girl's bedroom I've been working on. I think it's done now after about 4 days of working on it. What do you think?

Anyhow, check back soon, I'm opening a "store" at cafepress.com. Maybe you can buy a cool t-shirt or something!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COOOOOL!!

Katie McDee said...

Wow, that's great! Princess themed rooms are wonderful, good job!