Monday, May 05, 2008

Something a little different


I haven't even attempted any sort of landscape or outdoor painting since college...and that was quite some time ago...
Here is a "speedpainting" of Cambria, a small coastal town here in California. It's one of my favorite places to go--it's quaint and relaxing. Actually, my parents are there this week...hmmm, nice of them to invite me!
Well, this is a first in what I hope to be a series, of sorts. I guess my aim is to loosen up on my paintings and to use bolder, more visible strokes. This is a beginning, but I definitely have a long way to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Christina, I had to applaud your recent work, especially the landscape painting. I'm all for loosening up and getting painterly!
Good seeing all your great work at the portfolio display at the scbwi conference. See you soon at our schmooze,
Anthea Brown

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet
parajumpers Outlet
michael kors handbags
beats headphones
fendi handbags
rayban
weitzman shoes
converse
prada handbags
canada goose
2017.12.27chenlixiang